This family friendly neighbourhood borders the fantastic 16 Mile Creek Trail network to the east, Upper Middle Road to the South and Dundas Road to the North. Construction began here in the late 1990’s with reliable mass production home builders and some custom home options. It is a well designed mix of detached homes, townhomes and semi detached properties. Home to many parks and green belts, picturesque streetscapes, desirable schools and the Pine Glen Soccer Centre which houses an indoor regulation sized FIFA turf field and practice facility. West Oak Trails is yet another well sought after Oakville neighbourhood.
- West Oak Public School Jk-8
- Forest Trail Public School 1-8 (French Immersion)
- Mother Teresa Elementary School (Cathloic School)
- White Oaks High School 12
- Garth Webb High School 9-12
- T.A. Blakelock High School 9-12 (French Immersion)
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Secondary School (Catholic School)
All information is believed to be correct however, it is not warranted nor been independently verified. Please confirm all school boundaries through appropriate websites as they can change.