Westmount is another example of one of Oakville’s newer well planned communities. With many parks, schools and an ideal mixture of housing types, it is a popular destination for families as well as first time buyers. Nearby amenities include community recreation centers, playing fields, shopping and Oakville’s new Hospital planned to open in 2016. It is expected the hospital will also attract many related medical companies and suppliers to the surrounding areas making Westmount a true “walk to work” neighbourhood. Westmount is also home to the recently built Garth Webb Secondary School and offers commuters convenient access to the QEW, 407 Express Toll Route and the Bronte Go Station.
- Emily Carr Public School JK-8
- Captain R. Wilson Public School JK-8
- Heritage Glen Public School (French Immersion 1-4)
- Forest Trail Public School (French Immersion 1-4 & 8 )
- Palermo Public School (French Immersion 5-7)
- St. Mary’s Elementary School (Catholic Board)
- St. Joan Of Arc Elementary School(Catholic Board)
- Pope John Paul Elementary School (Catholic Board)
- White Oaks Secondary School 12
- Garth Webb Secondary School 9-11
- Blakelock Secondary School (French Immersion 9-12)
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Secondary School 9-12 (Catholic Board)
All information is believed to be correct however, it is not warranted nor been independently verified. Please confirm all school boundaries through appropriate websites as they can change.