This popular north east Oakville community offers a variety of house types similar to Glen Abbey. Its location and size has allowed for some more modern development however including the popular “Oak Park” neighbourhood and some newer condo apartments. There are also the luxurious Woodhaven and Riverbank developments that side onto the incredible 16 Mile Creek trailnetwork.
River Oaks is conveniently located close to big box chain shopping and restaurants. It also offers great access to transit and highways, spacious parks and desirable schools. Other great amenities include the River Oaks
Community Centre and the nearby Sixteen Mile Sports Complex.
- River Oaks Public School JK-8
- Sunningdale Public School (French Immmersion) 1-7
- St. Michaels Elementary School (Catholic Board)
- St. Johns Elementary School (Catholic Board)
- St. Andrew Elementary School (Catholic Board)
- Our Lady Peace Elementary School (Catholic Board)
- White Oaks Secondary School 9-12 (Also French Immersion)
- Holy Trinity Seconday School 9-12 (Catholic Board)
All information is believed to be correct however, it is not warranted nor been independently verified. Please confirm all school boundaries through appropriate websites as they can change.