This popular neighbourhood is situated in West Oakville just north of the QEW and was built in the mid 1980’s through to the late 1990’s. Renowned for its ravine and trail networks, this community offers primarily larger 2 storey homes (averaging approximately 3000 square feet) on good sized lots with privacy and family friendly crescent and courts. There are also some townhouse, link homes and condo apartment options.
Good transit and highway access, proximity to shopping & schools and great amenities like the Glen Abbey Community Center all contribute to this being one of the premier Oakville destinations. It is also home to the
Glen Abbey Golf Club, a frequent host to Canadian Open.
- Heritage Glen Public School JK-8 (Also French Immersion)
- Pilgrim Wood Public School JK-8 (Also French Immersion)
- Abbey Lane School JK-8
- St Bernadette Elementary School 1-8 (Cathloic Board)
- St Matthews Elementary School 1-8 (Catholic Board)
- Abbey Park Secondary School 9-12
- T.A. Blakelock Secondary School 9-12 (French immersion) 9-12
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Secodary School 9-12 (Catholic Board) 9-12
All information is believed to be correct however, it is not warranted nor been independently verified. Please confirm all school boundaries through appropriate websites as they can change.